We are ready to meet you again! We know you’ve been dreaming about to take a break and don’t worry about anything but enjoy your holidays with your closest ones. That’s why we have prepared ourselves and our complex to make your visit totally safe.
Before your Arrival
In case you are staying at Klayman Diamond and your arrival will be after 4PM, please contact with our reception to send you the instructions to access to your keys and apartment: firstname.lastname@example.org
During your Stay
- In Spain is obligatory by law to wear a face mask in every public space. For that reason we have to remind you to wear correctly your face mask (you have to cover you nose and mouth) at all common areas of the complex.
- Wash your hands regularly and particularly when you are acceding to common areas like reception, pool, bar… You will find hidroalcoholic gel around the complex.
- Use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose if you have to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid to touch your mouth, nose or eyes at any public space.
- Use the covered trashcans around the complex to through away all the disposable materials you could have use like face masks, gloves, napkins…
- Respect the social distancing with people out of your familiar/friends circle as much as possible.
- Avoid salutes that implies touching like hugs, kisses, handshakes…
- Respect the distances indicated at the common areas like bar, reception, lifts…
- Respect timetables and any other rule that we could add to this ones. Those could be communicated by our staff or signs.
- Respect the signs that establish safety routes or distances, as well as the closure of certain spaces.
- Do not stay inside the apartment at the moment of cleaning or technical work that our staff could do in it.
- If you notice any symptoms compatibles with COVID-19 like fever, coughing or hardness to breath please follow this indications as soon as possible: Isolate yourself and your family/group inside your apartment. Inform to our staff through telephone about the situation.
We work for your Safety
All our staff have received training on COVID-19 preventive measures and will wear the necessary personal protective equipment at all times. Also, we perform a daily health screening with all our workers, who declare that they have not been in contact with any infected person in the last 15 days.